All Manner of Things gains another first place award.
I’m so delighted with this news. Chanticleer Reviews formally announced the winners of the Chanticleer International Book Awards (CIBA) 2021 last weekend (June 25, 2022). One of the winners was All Manner of Things, which received a first-place award for Tudor fiction.
The Chaucer division of CIBA is named for Geoffrey Chaucer, the author of the legendary Canterbury Tales, considered to be one of the greatest works in the English language.
This International award seeks the best books featuring pre-1750s Historical Fiction, including pre-history, ancient history, Classical, world history (non-western culture), Dark Ages and Medieval Europe, Renaissance, Elizabethan, Tudor, 1600s.
If Tudor history is your passion – or even if it’s not – this is a book to enjoy again and again.Five Stars from The Historical Fiction Company, “Highly Recommended” Award.All Manner of Things (2021).
Falling Pomegranate Seeds: All Manner of Things has done very well gaining accolades:
- 2021 Chaucer 1st place category award.
- a silver medalist in Readers’ Favorite for historical personage;
- finalist for the 2021 Chaucer Award;
- a Silver Medalist in The Coffee Pot Book Club Book of the Year Award (Tudor and Stuart category)*
- Gold Medal in the Historical Fiction Company awards for fiction set in England, Ireland and Scotland;
- Independent Press Award Distinguished Favorite.
- Eric Hoffer Finalist.
You can read my Tudor novels FREE at Kindle Unlimited, but not for much longer…https://amzn.to/3pXJgKI